Gosport Louvred Doors provide an excellent level of ventilation whilst maintaining a superior degree of attack resistance.
- 2.5mm mild steel louvre blades, steel facing sheet and mid panel
- 100x40x2 ERW mild steel door chassis
- 100x40x2 ERW mild steel main frame (depending on application, frame material section can be varied to suit)
- Louvred area backed by 6mm diameter perforated sheet to prevent small rodent and insect ingress, whilst maintaining air flowClose up of brown Louvred Door
- Gosport Low Maintenance Hinges (Gosport design and manufacture):
• Mild steel solid body
• 20mm diameter stainless steel pivot pin incorporating 10mm diameter hardened rotating pin
• Plain bearing journal (teflon coated phosphor bronze)
• Phosphor bronze self-lubricating washer
• Grease nipple for easy maintenance
- 3 No.12mm diameter dogs to hinge side to prevent doors being lifted off the hinges.
- Weather strip atop the main frame.
- Stainless steel clad low-profile threshold (depending on application, section can be varied to suit).
- 6mm thick anti-pry bar to door and main frame (or passive door for doubles) to resist "jemmy bar" access.
- All door chassis and main frame joints are fully welded, with the facing sheet, mid panel, anti-pry bars and louvre blades stitch-welded to the door chassis and mid transom.
- Fixed to surrounds with 10mm diameter frame anchors.
- Double door passive leaf secured by concealed stainless steel drop bolts (cannot be disengaged when doors are closed).
- Zinc phosphate primer and powder coated in standard RAL colours. Click here to view colours.
Doors can be supplied:
- Left or right handed.
- Inward or outward opening.
- With any combination of furniture. Please refer to our furniture options.
- In any format - single, double, top panel(s), side panel etc. Please refer to our configuration options (pdf).
- With frame extensions (cheeks) or architrave to minimise/negate further works to finish the door opening.
Generally used by local authorities, utility companies and construction companies for storerooms, plant rooms, utility rooms, substations, power grids, pumping stations, warehouses, schools, colleges, museums etc.