Standard Duty Doors
Gosport "Standard Duty" Doors are a cost effective solution to providing additional security in low risk installations.
- 2.5mm mild steel facing sheet100x40x2 ERW mild steel door chassis and mid rail
- 100x40x2 ERW mild steel main frame
- Gosport Low Maintenance Hinges (Gosport design and manufacture)
- 3 No. 12mm diameter dogs to hinge side to prevent doors being lifted off the hinges.
- Weather strip atop the main frame.
- Galvanised sheet clad low-profile threshold (depending on application, section can be varied to suit).
- Facing sheet overlap on lock side, and header with 6mm thick anti-pry bar on main frame to resist "jemmy bar" access.
- All door chassis and main frame joints are fully welded, with the facing sheet stitch-welded on all sides.
- Fixed to surrounds with 10mm diameter frame anchors.
- Double door passive leaf secured by concealed stainless steel drop bolts (cannot be disengaged when doors are closed).
- Zinc phosphate primer and powder coated in standard RAL colours. Click here to view colours.
Doors can be supplied:
- Left or right handed.
- Inward or outward opening.
- With any combination of furniture. Please refer to our furniture options.
- Single, double, top panel(s), side panel etc. Please refer to our configuration options (pdf).
- With frame extensions (cheeks) or architrave to minimise/negate further works to finish the door opening.
Generally used by local authorities, utility companies and construction companies for storerooms, plant rooms, utility rooms, substations, public conveniences etc.